It looks similar to a harvestman. The orange body is round and has eight thin legs. The white patterns on the body are actually glands. Warkonas possesses small mandibles and a pretty small abdomen. The six blue eyes are always looking around.
Average: 261,04 cm
Biggest size measured: 500,72 cm
- The weakness is wind, then dragon.
- Warkonas is very peaceful. When attacked it uses autotomy to lose one leg that moves and seems to live for some time. So it distracts enemies and flees.
- The lost leg can be carved.
- Some are bigger than the others and defend themselves if attacked. These are thought to have gene mutations/defects which make them almost double the size and more aggressive. Also the mandibles are bigger and stronger.
- It feeds of small insects on the ground.
- It has no element but glands that produce stinking gas.
- They live in groups of 3 to 4 and look out very carefully for any danger.
- They are on the list of many predators like Barroth and Jade Barroth, Yian Kut-Ku, Yian Garuga and Gypceros.
- The weird monster Kalopern seems to like to eat them.
- The mandibles of the bigger individuals are often used as tool by the tribes who live in the caves.
- Warkonas flesh is a delicacy to these tribes. Especially the abdomen is very wanted.
- Release stinking gas (soiled)
Warkonas Leg, Warkonas Mandibles, Warkonas Abdomen