Vakos Gliataur has a white body with legs, horn, back and claws being greyish. Like its juvenile form, the Gliataur, it has hairy legs and very long claws, even longer than those of the Shogun Ceanataur. Vakos Gliataur has a horn on its head like the Shogun but unlike its relative the horn can be broken. The Carapaceon avoids sliding away with the spikes under its feet. On its back is a very big, greyish Barioth skull that still possesses the characteristic amber-colored tusks. It's bigger than the Shogun Ceanataur and the Daimyo Hermitaur.
Biggest size measured:
- The weakness is fire, then dragon.
- In Rage Mode it foams from its mouth.
- When exhausted the Carapaceon fails to use its ice beam attack.
- With the skull on its back it can use the tusks to attack what is its signature move.
- It attacks with an ice breath, an ice beam and through throwing snow.
- Like its close relative it can climb walls and ceilings.
- Bigger Neopterons like Altaroth, Bnahabra and Snow Lirotas are potential prey for Vakos Gliataur.
- They live in social communities with normally two Vakos Gliataurs and several Gliataurs.
- The mating season is a spectacle where a huge amount of Vakos Gliataurs wander off to the Antarctic Ground. Fights are seen that last often until one challenger is dead.
- After several of these fights the mating can be observed which is a quite short act.
- After that the Gliataur colony lightens up and only the females stay to find an appropriate place to lay their eggs. Then they leave, too and no one cares for the eggs.
- Gliataurs are self-sufficient from the first day of their life.
- Breakable parts are the claws, the horn and the Barioth skull on the back.
- The Barioth tusks can only be broken with impact damageand need to be broken twice to receive a reward.
- Ice breath
- Ice beam
- Throwing snow
- Attack with the Barioth skull
- Stomping with its feet on target
- Claw swipe
- Jump attack
- Claw stab attack
Vakos Gliataur Horn (only when broken), Vakos Gliataur Claw (when broken), Amber Tusk (only when both are broken), Vakos Gliataur Leg, Vakos Gliataur Shell, Vakos Gliataur Pincer, Vakos Gliataur Pelt, Vakos Gliataur Spike