You know, since this is a fanon wiki, is it OK if I make a page about an MH3U re-release with the forgotten monsters from MHP3rd?
How have you been? I am looking forward to more of The Art of the Hunt. But thats not why I made this message.
I made this message because I want you to check out my latest fan fiction project that will start after Monster Hunter EX: A new era (link on the name) is done. It is Monster Hunter Hurricurse, and it will have up to 10 installments, probally more as it is going to be an ongoing series. I made an introduction page for it here. Please chack it out.Gojira57 (talk) 17:33, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hide Videos JS
Hey Cead, this script won't be allowed site-wide. It would be a personal-only script. Even though it is not currently adding a GUI element to the page(s), I have removed it from the site's JS file. Rappy 20:13, August 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Tell me why.
- Oh, and how is "Chat Options" (an OPTIONAL, like this, if you didn't notice it TOGGLES), allowed, when this isn't?! Or, for that matter, any of the other sitewide scripts? LIKE BACKTOTOP BUTTON?!
- Sorry, it just really angers me when Staff do something without telling me first. I'm one of the few active admins on any wiki I'm admin on, and no staff ever has the common courtesy to point out what's wrong, what I've done, or warn me, EVER. Next time, do. I'm getting sick and tired of not being alerted about ANY change to ANY wiki I'm on. I'm not that great an admin, I'm not paid, but even I have the common courtesy to alert users when they've done something wrong or when I have to make a major change. You can tell me why it's not allowed sitewide.
- If you didn't notice, and I have a feeling you didn't, it TOGGLES. Which means if the user wants to remove videos from a page, they can. If they want to see them, they can. There's no problem here. None. It's not breaking the TOU as far as I am aware. So yeah. Be a dear, and do tell me why this script must be removed. Because currently, in my admin's opinion, it does not.
Also, how is UserTags (which is many, many times bigger and does many, many times more things) allowed, but not a hide videos toggle?! In what dimension of logic does that make sense?
The chat is completely not loading or working.Can you check it out or fix it?Oh don't mind it worked.And you forgot to add the Artisan's Arena Category to the new arena:Yuki vs Relcia. From your old and good freind Dark Magala (talk) 16:15, August 28, 2014 (UTC)Darkness
Hey Cead :)
Just in case you were wondering why MH3-A new Age wasn't included in the Capcom Unity post is simply because this is a game is in development, and I'm not sure how Capcom may react to this.
Hope you understand :)
Your good pal,
May I ask what the purpase of that "thing" is on our fanon page and why it was put there without any staff meeting? Just curious cause I thought our wiki is democratic .-.
Some CSS work for you
mind helping me a bit here?
just add the same to our headboxes, thx
In fact I am thinking of redoing the fanon wiki from a new point and thought of using the same layout as this wiki here http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Main_Page , so now my question is mind helping me here a bit?
~ "I have no signature, that's my signature!" 13:05, September 15, 2014 (UTC)
Our Friend Imrik
Hi Cead.I talked with Imrik on facebook and he said he cant enter this wiki.Is this a problem with the wki or is just a problem with him?I hope that you check this problem.
The Artisan Arena
Hi Cead.I would like to make an artisan arena where I would pit your Fyrulosor (the monster not the guy in your Fanfiction) against my Vagron.Can you give me permission for using Fyrulosor and to take the job of creating artisan arenas?
Stop leaving unsigned messages!
It is annoying and I'm tired of spending 2 extra minutes to find your talk page and reply, so from now on, when you don't sign a post, I'll just reply here.Secondly, I don't mind that battle, and you can make this one (but only this one.) However, I will review the descrips and if either character's being god-ified or if you're being biased in either of your descriptions, I will re-write them. Page for my monster: Fyrulosor
15:13, October 26, 2014 (UTC)
Reply to your reply
Ooops,I will remember to sign next time.Can you give me a link to the table you use to create arenas because I can't seem to find it and it is necessary for the arena?P.S.Don't worry,I won't show that one is better than the other or make my description based on one more than the other and I chose a fair pick since both don't have powers that is extremely effective on the other.Dark Magala (talk) 18:42, October 26, 2014 (UTC)The Assassin.
- Very well. The template is at Template:Contest. Instructions are on the page.
I have done the arena already but I need to improve its shape can you do so because I honestly don't know how.Ooops,I have done it in a page shape.Can you delete it so I can do it in a blog shape?
I would like to do an Artisan's Arena but I'm not sure what monsters to use. Are you allowed to use monsters from the main series, or do they have to be fan-made?InfernyxFire (talk) 03:16, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
More Artisan's Arena
I would like to do an Artisan's Arena match that pits my Infernyx against the Deviljho of the main series. I would give unbiased descriptions for each monster. I would like to do this matchup because they are both very powerful monsters and they have fairly equal resistance to each other’s elemental attacks. Can you give me permission to create an Artisan's Arena and use these monsters in a matchup?InfernyxFire (talk) 04:48, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
14:59, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
Could you also delete this blog because I have another one for the same purpose?Plus can you delete those two files also?
An Idea I Had
Hi Master Ceadeus! I just had this idea come to my mind and wanted to ask your thoughts about it. I was going to suggest that maybe each user can have their own category, based on the user's name, so they could keep each one of their creations separate more easily. I don't know if this would be a good idea but what do you think? BannedLagiacrus (talk) 02:58, January 9, 2015 (UTC)BannedLagiacrus
- while that certainly isn't an inherently bad idea, I'll need to get seth's approval before making such a drastic change. I'll talk to him about it.
15:51, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
If I remember we had that idea once already but you denied it xD
But sure, sounds good
Hi. I have a few questions....
It's me, Gojira57, I have a few Questions.
- Should I make a Category called "Gojira57", to go along with "Monster Hunter EX", or should I not? I don't want to do anything without you or Setheo's permission, like I did with the "Characters" Category that i got in trouble for, some time ago.
- Can I use Yuki, the character I made for you, but of a slightly to totally different version?
- Are we going to have a "Character" category anytime soon? I know for a fact that the official MH wiki has one for in game characters, so I think we need one as well, since, hopefully, it will keep people from making a category called Characters, like I did once, and got in trouble for. Its a much needed category IMO.
- Well, if you want to make a Gojira57 category, for all your works, you're completely free to. Just make sure all your works are in it. You don't have to go on a quest to find them all, but when you stumble upon one, add it. Yes, you can use Yuki, just make sure that they're not the same exact person. And finally, a category for Characters has been long debated. You see, very, very few people actually make character pages, making there little need for a category; however, if there WAS a category for it, maybe people would make more. Character pages are just naturally hard to build in a Monster Hunter Fanon site, because unlike monsters or places, they aren't expanded too heavily upon in Monster Hunter. That being said, any story character can and should have a page, if it's a major character. So on that one, there's a maybe.
17:08, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
Hi Master Ceadus.
I recently made a new class, and it's first monster. I call them the "Abberation Dragons". Feel free to check them out, and critique them. They are meant to be for Monster Hunter EX's new installment, or rather, an update.
The monster I made in question was Necrodia. feel free to check it out, and critique it. I wanted to make it unique compared to other monsters in this wiki.
If im being a nuisance, tell me, and I will try to limit my messages for a while. I don't really want to be a nuisance to anyone, but If I am, I am sorry.
I await your response....