He is similar to a stag beetle. His big and strong reddish black mandibles are the most conspicuous feature and strongest weapons and have many antler-like branches that let those mouth parts look even more impressive. The elytrons are blood red, the rest of its body is black. Horizontally around the body he has many spikes.
Average: 1741,09 cm
Biggest size measured: 2195,14 cm
- The weakness is ice, then fire.
- In Rage Mode his head reddens particularly.
- When exhausted it's easier to bring him to fall.
- Stavoro could halve a smaller Wyvern or cut off a part of a bigger Wyvern (like a wing).
- But the Neopteron doesn't use them much for fighting because monsters that cannot overcome him stay away from him.
- His strength and agility gives a great counterpart to its female form, the Stashela that often fights with him.
- It feeds of the body fluids like blood of smaller monsters. The sources vary between Wroggis, offsprings of other monsters and Herbivores.
- They bring the prey to the offsprings for them to eat the bones and protect the nest from invaders.
- The main predators of this species are Lagiacrus (when they come too close to the water), Riogarmus and Deviljho.
- Breakable parts are the mandibles (each) and the wings. After they're broken you can cut parts of each mandible off.
- When the mandibles are severed attacks that include them do a bit less damage.
- Clamp and throw away
- Pin attack (opens up mandibles and clamps down fast to squeeze target)
- Body slam while flying
- Digging in and producing a vortex (like the female form)
- Charge attack
- Gather mud on the mandibles and throw it up
Chitin Armor (every boss Neopteron), Compound Eye (every boss Neopteron), Stavoro Shell, Stavoro Leg, Stavoro Wing (when broken), Stavoro Mandibles (only when broken or/and carved from mandible), Stavoro Jaw (only when both mandibles broken or/and carved from mandible), Stavoro Head (rare)