It looks similar to a stick insect. The Neopteron has a long slim body that looks like a tree. To look even more like a tree its chitin armor is very raw and rough. The color of the skin changes to the color of the trees around it, mostly brown but also white individuals were found. Its eyes are small and black. Skoleru's legs are long and look like branches with appandages forming smaller ones. It has strong mandibles and round head.
Average: 1683,25 cm
Biggest size measured: 1993,13 cm
- The weakness is thunder, then water.
- In Rage Mode the eyes turn to blue and the area around them gets reddish.
- When exhausted the Neopteron falls sometimes over when it uses a whip attack.
- Significant moves would be whip-like attacks with it's arms and spitting fluid that inflicts paralysis ailment and some kind of a body slam.
- Skoleru could be a relative of Marnotaris.
- It feeds of ivy and other plants like herbs.
- Skoleru imitates a whole trees by digging in its feet and abdomen. So it's hard recognize it if not looked very exactly.
- Even in the same forests they can have different constitutions of skin and colors.
- They're all the same species though because when they change their place they can change their colors depending on the trees in their new environment when they shed their skin.
- They're called "The Wandering Forest" because they move seasonally to other forests.
- This event can include hundreds of individuals walking together.
- Breakable parts are one eye (gets scarred), arms and the abdomen. One leg can be cut off and carved.
- When the leg is cut off it will fall sometimes.
- Paralysis spit
- Whip attacks (up-down, bottom-up (tosses hunter away), 360° rotation, and so on)
- Stab attack
- Body slam
Chitin Armor (every Neopteron boss), Compound Eye (every Neopteron boss, when broken), Skoleru Branch (only when broken), Skoleru Leg (can be carved from the leg), Skoleru Abdomen (only when broken), Skoleru Fluid, Skoleru Antenna