|Sherureusu | Sherureusu Attacks | Sherureusu Ecology | Sherureusu Equipment | Sherureusu Weapons | Sherureusu Carves|
The Sherureusu is a Flying Wyvern that was thought to be extinct until it's discovery in the Forgotten Island. It is the direct ancestor of the Rathalos and Rathian, and was a evolutionary split from the Wyvern Rex. It stands on all fours for most of the time like a Tigrex, but it can breathe fire like Rathalos and Rathian, and can use it's tail to poison foes like a Rathian.
- It's moveset is similar to both the Rathian and Tigrex
- When low on stamina, it will attack and eat an Aptonoth or Bullfango to regain stamina.
- It has a pin attack, where it pounces on a hunter, and if the pounce connects, The Sherureusu will start to take bites out of the hunter to regain stamina, doing damage as it does. A Hunter can break free, or throw a dung bomb at the Sherureusu to escape.
- Like Rathian, it will not eat a meat that is placed on the ground by hunters unless it does not see the hunters first.
- In rage mode, It is faster and more aggressive in it's attacks.
- It is the First "Extinct Species" that appears in MHEX, along with Keputosu.
- It uses the same roaring sound as Rathalos/Rathian
- It shares the Tigrex's theme.
- It's Moveset is based on Black Tigrex and Rathian.