She's called the "Living Ice" because of her translucent body. Raekori has weird claws on the first limb pair, as sharp as diamond blades that grow downwards from the limbs and look like icicles covered with ice. The arms have icicles growing downfrom them and spikes which can release a fluid which decreases the ice defense. The two other limb pairs merged together and can be seen growing together after one podomere (segment) of the legs and getting more stable on the ground. Her unusual feet have two short toes with small claws and are wide to give enough hold in the loose snow. She cannot fly although she has wings. Raekori's head has a triangular form with rounded edges, antennas and strong mandibles.
Average: 4413,92 cm
Biggest size measured: 4864,51 cm
It is endemic in the Snowy Glade located in a forest above the snowline and surroundings.
- The weakness is earth, then fire.
- In Rage Mode the skin gets darker.
- She often causes blizzards when flapping its wings.
- The monster only uses the wings to blow away opponents and nuisances.
- Raekori can use ice with its claws and as ice bomb.
- She is very slow but his attacks have long reach and great power.
- The Neopteron feeds of everything that comes to close to her.
- They are loners only accepting other individuals in their territory in mating season. The females have big territories that the male can cross but not too close to the center.
- The females are very aggressive though they tolerate males being in the outest part of their territory.
- Males are much smaller only reaching half of the size of a female. They are very careful and rather flee than fight. That's why they are irrelevant for hunters. They only fight other males in the mating season. Those fights are usually then over when one of the opponants die.
- Females have the strange habit to let themselves snow in. It's unknown if it does that for camouflage or for another reason.
- Breakable parts are the claws (twice each), the head, the legs, the wings, the abdomen and the chest.
- When a claw is broken once it cannot inflict ice blight anymore.
- Claw slash (ice blight)
- Piercing with claw (ice blight)
- Flapping wings (ice and wind blight)
- Ice bomb
- Claw strike (getting stuck in the ground and releasing the ice defense decreasing fluid)
- Body slam
Chitin Armor, Compound Eye, Raekori Claw (only when broken twice), Raekori Mandibles (when broken), Raekori Wing (when broken), Raekori Lancearm (only when both claws broken twice, very rare!), Raekori Abdomen (when broken), Translucent Skin (when chest broken), Raekori Fluid, Raekori Spike