Its chitin armor consists fully out of unknown reddish gold metal very desirable for sharp weapons and solid armors especially as being lighter than most other metals. The red part is pronounced stronger at shoulders, back and claws. The head is very ant-like having two big mouth parts, antennas and green eyes. Phargolung has one scythe-like claw and one three-clawed hand, able to grip things. It has wings but isn't a very good flyer.
Average: 1465,11 cm
Biggest size measured: 1896,62 cm
- The weakness is earth, then ice.
- In Rage Mode the head turns completely red and it huffs dragon element.
- When exhausted it fails using dragon attacks or inflict dragonblight through its scythe.
- It uses the dragon element with a spit and the scythe where little canals bring the dragon element substance to the blade.
- Because of the metal skin it is very resistant against storms and lava.
- It feeds of smaller monsters.
- The mating behavior of this monster is largely unknown. It's only known that the female normally eats the male getting enough energy to lay her eggs. She lays her eggs in holes she dug into the back of Lao Shan Lung. After that she flies away. It's not known where or why but seemingly the female dies short time later.
- Breakable parts are the chest, the head (twice), the scythe, the claws and the abdomen.
- When the scythe is broken it cannot inflict dragon blight anymore.
- Slash with the scythe (dragon blight)
- Piercing with the claws
- Dragon element spit
- Pin attack (gripping the target with the claws while charging, and squeezing, dragon blight if not cancelled)
- Claw slash
- Grab and throw
Phargolung Antenna, Phargolung Mandibles (when broken), Phargolung Head (only when broken, rare!), Phargolung Scythe (only when broken), Phargolung Claw (when broken), Phargolung Abdomen (when broken), Phargolung Shell, Phargolung Hide, Metal Skin (when chest broken)