Pardiath has light brown fur and scales with black and white spots and a slim, muscular body. The big claws are retracted. The small head has Scimitar-like fangs and big pointy ears that are normally layed at the head. The Wyvern has a middle-long snout with a black nose. The limbs are strong and stable. It has a mane and long hear on the the back. The tail is strong, long and pretty thick with a spike at the end.
Average: 1480,14 cm
Biggest size measured: 1799,47 cm
- The weakness is water, then fire.
- In Rage Mode it huffs smoke and extracts its claws and the ears get drawn out so it can suddenly change the direction within an attack when the Fanged Wyvern hears a sound.
- In Rage Mode Sonic Bombs can be used to confuse the monster.
- When exhausted it fails to extract the claws and can't climb.
- Pardiath uses the Earth element by throwing soil and stone plates at enemies.
- It can spit mucus mixed with earth too.
- The Wyvern's acrobatic abilities even surpass the ones of Zinogre. The tail functions as stabilizer.
- It's also very fast and can climb well.
- The Fanged Wyvern feeds of smaller prey and earth which it needs for the minerals that it extracts in a specific sac to be able to spit out the rest of the earth.
- These monsters are rare and slaying quests only appear sometimes for the best hunters of the guild.
- Female Pardiaths birth living youngs and keep them on their backs for several weeks where the kittens climb and cling strongly to by themselves.
- Sometimes males have them on their back as well. Both parents usually care for the youngs.
- When they have youngs pairs often come closer to villages and towns in search for food. That's why move quests are offered very often.
- Because Pardiaths can't take tranquilizers the use of Tranq Bombs will even damage them and these monsters can't be captured. So to move them the youngs have to be carried to the new area.
- Breakable parts are the fangs, the ears (only in Rage Mode), the claws, the back and the tail (can't be cut).
- When the ears are broken, it cannot adjust the direction while attacking anymore.
- Claw slash
- Claw smash
- Stone plate throw (earthblight)
- Mucus spit (earthblight)
- Salto body slam
- Body check (makes a roll over the target and attacks it from the other side)
- Tail whip
- Charge attack
Pardiath Fang (when broken), Pardiath Ear (only when broken), Pardiath Claw (when broken), Pardiath Tail (when broken), Pardiath Scale, Pardiath Shell, Pardiath Pelt, Earth Sac