It is similar to a millipede. A green Neopteron with red back and a tan underside which is very vulnurable to cutting damage. Milontark has two green antennas on the head and two excrescences on the hind that resemble the antennas to confuse predators. They have a hard chitin armor. Because of its size it won't be destroyed after killing it.
Average: 1006,5 cm
- The weakness is water, then fire.
- Milontark are peaceful Neopterons that only defends itself when attacked.
- It often uses roll attacks to repel or damage enemies.
- The defense liquid it uses, decreases the attack of weapons by pasting them.
- It feeds of rotten leaves and fruits.
- This Neopteron's antennas are very sensible for air vibrations so it can perceive any presence of a monster or hunter very fast.
- It's prey for bigger Neopterons and big Birdwyverns like Yian Garuga.
- Milontarks have a good relationship to Pendrolar as they will support it even outside the caves, cooperate and attack threats with several individuals of them.
- The chitin armor causes weapons with low sharpness to bounce off (to yellow sharpness).
- Roll attack
- Spraying defense fluid (Attack down)
Milontark Shell, Milontark Antenna, Monster Fluid