Through the magnetism Maganis is covered in a sand crust that protects it from attacks. Its head has an aerodynamic form what helps to burrow faster through the sand. The barb under its lower jaw is very stable and hard. The Leviathan's blue scales are hidden under the sand most of the time. It can draw them up to defend itself. The tail is a strub of drawn up scales that are bigger and sharper than the normal ones.
Average: 2853,99 cm
Biggest Size measured: 3283,37cm
- The weakness is fire, then water.
- In Rage Mode every scale is drawn up and its eyes turn from red to grey.
- The magnetism fails when it's out of stamina what leaves its weak point, its belly, free.
- Its spine is a great source of magnetism that it controls.
- Maganis can manipulate the atoms so that it can attract or repulse them.
- With the barb on its lower jaw it can hold on to the sand when it attacks with its electrified sandstorm attack, that has a heavy recoil.
- To be able to use this attack the Leviathan has a strong lung that can almost shoot projectile-like at opponents.
- Through its thunder attacks it can turn sand to glass.
- It feeds of smaller monsters like Rhenoplos and Lirota.
- The Leviathans are quite social and appear often in pairs.
- In mating season many individuals come together and the males fight about the females. The one that can use its magnetism at best and has the biggest scales when drawn up wins. Only rarely and with about evenly strong rivals real fights occur. But it happens that a weaker male mates with a female in the heat of a fight.
- Breakable parts are the barb, the claws, the back (twice) and the tail that can be severed when broken.
- The barb can only be broken by a fire weapon. When the barb is broken it falls over when it uses the electrified sandstorm and is for some seconds unable to use its magnetism.
- Each time the back is broken it loses its stamina and can't use the magnetism but this comes back when Maganis eats something or gets enraged.
- Attract or repulse objects, other monsters or hunters
- Chin smash
- Thunder beam (turns ground to glass)
- Thunder field
- Stronger thunder field (turns ground to glass)
- Tail whip
- Claw slash
- Electrified sandstorm attack (a wind projectile throws up the sand and Maganis repulses the sand grains)
- Smashing the glass to sharp splinters
Maganis Barb (only when broken), Magnetic Spine (only when broken), Maganis Claw (when broken), Maganis Tail (carved from tail), Maganis Scale, Thorn Scale, Maganis Shell, Maganis Hide, Maganis Plate