It looks similar to the larva of the ant lion. Its body is sand-colored with big, black mandibles. Lirota has belt-like, orange patterns that go around its body. The Neopteron has two horn-like excrescences on its head. Many spikes cover its body. The claws are at the side of the head.
Average: 392,66 cm
- The weakness is thunder, then ice.
- When monsters or hunters are stuck inside the sand Lirota attacks them with its claws and its mouth parts to paralyze them.
- It sets pit traps into the sand to catch other Neopterons and small monsters to eat or enemies to knock them out.
- Its favorite food is Altaroth.
- Lirota can jump by using its claws.
- Because of its big size it's never destroyed after killing it.
- Lirota's main predator is Generu Serutasu Subspecies that can pull it out of the sand with her pincers.
- After they ate enough they pupate under the sand. After several weeks Liroteron hatches from the pupa.
- Claw attack
- Body check
- Jump attack
Lirota Shell, Lirota Jaw, Lirota Claw, Monster Fluid