It is similar to a trilobite. Its dark green shell is hard so a weapon can only break through with green or higher sharpness. The underside is quite soft and lime. Karmac possesses a small reddish fork growing on the front of its shell. The body is covered by thin spikes. It has stings on the side of the head separately growing along the flanks of the body. Two small, unprotected excrescences grow on the end of the body. These excrescences will become stings when it becomes adult.
Average: 401,75 cm
- The weakness is thunder, then ice.
- It is peaceful but defends itself when attacked.
- The fork is meant to sift through the sediment to find food. After it became a Kargomakus this fork is also used as an instrument of intimidation and for fights against individuals of the same gender.
- It attacks with its claws and a charge that inflicts waterblight.
- They often rummage in the ground in search of young Macories.
- Charge attack
- Claw slash
- Fork stab
Karmac Shell, Karmac Fork, Monster Fluid