The Jurassic Deviljho is an Apex Species of the Deviljho that lives in Monster Hunter EX. It looks like a Savage Deviljho in rage mode, save for the fact it's hide is more of a reddish color than a brown, and it's teeth are Jagged compared to the original. But when in true rage mode, It's eyes turn yellow, and it's hide turns black. It is encountered in G-rank onwards, albeit rarely. A Qurupeco, or Crismon Qurupeco can call this beast into the field in G or X-Rank quests.
- There is an Event Quest in MH EX that requires the hunter to capture a Jurassic Deviljho. The hunter, if successful, is able to gain Jurassic emblems, an item needed to make the Extinction Event Great sword.
- It is also required to hunt in order to get an item known as the Jurassic Tooth, needed to make the Jurassic Terrors Dual blade set
- It can appear in late G-rank quests
- An event quest requires the hunter(s) to hunt a Jurassic Deviljho to get "Fossil Tickets" to craft the Fossil daggers Dualblade set.
- Another event quest requires the hunter(s) to capture a Jurassic Deviljho to gain "Devil's fangs" to craft a Devil's Jaw Greatsword.
- Two Jurassic Deviljho are fought in the Event Quest: "Ancient Terrors Galore!"
In Game info
A Deviljho species that holds on to it's ancient roots. Not much is known about this beast, but reports say that it is even more fearsome than the normal variant.
- A Jurassic Deviljho may appear in the Monster Hunter Hurricurse series, but theres no gaurentee.
- The idea came to Gojira57( the maker) when he read his books on paleontology, and then later, thinking of a deviljho more fearsome than it was originally. The original name was Mesozoic Deviljho, But the name Jurassic Deviljho stuck.