- Favorite Weapon Set: Dios Katana (formerly) / Dancing Flames Longsword (Currently)
- Gender: Male
- Species: Human Shapeshifter
- Age: Unknown (looks 18)
- Armor set: Fatalis (originally), Gore magala armor (Currently)
- Kisisa (wife)
- Meia (daughter)
- Ssi-ruvi (Enemies, Creators)
- Ignitus the Teostra (friend)
- Liniar / Kama the Phantom Kirin (Friend)
- Doctor Sheritzu Takama (Creator)
- Kesena (Enemy)
- Goajiroth ("Brother"/ Enemy / Eventual ally)
- Dark Hurricurse (Doppelganger/ Enemy)
- Genecid ("Brother")
- Taka Docks (Friend)
- Arion (Friend)
- Jaskir (friend)
- Tiara (friend)
- Dawn (Friend)
Abilities and Aspects
- Able to shapeshift, but unlike Taka, the Hero of the Central world, Hurricurse can take the form of a strong elder dragon. But using a strong form as an elder dragon saps his energy, so he cannot stay in that form for long. He can take weaker forms indefinetly however....
- Never ages
- Has a tendency to let anger take him, if given a good enough excuse, especially if harm is threatened towards his friends and family.
- Savage and unpredictable in battle.
- Shows empathy for Monsters.
- Has a deep hatred for the Ssi-ruvi, and those alligned with them, especially Goajiroth (formerly).
- Despite Dawn's antisocial behavior, Hurricurse feels sympathy for her, since they both share similar origins.
- Monster Hunter Hurricurse: Amnesia (first Canon Appearance)
- Monster Hunter Hurricurse 2: Invasion
- Monster Hunter Hurricurse 3: Prime
- Monster Hunter Hurricurse 4: Echoes of Blood
- Monster Hunter: Story of Dawn
- Monster Hunter Hurricurse 5: Revenge of Kesena
- Legacy of Hurricurse: The New Heroes
- Monster Hunter EX: A new era (non-canon)
- Hurricurse's name is based on the terms Hurricane and Curse.
- Hurricurse is without a doubt, My favorite character that I (Gojira57) ever Created.
- Personality was somewhat loosely based on Shadow the Hedgehog, but was tweaked to make it his own, although over time, his personality was changed.
- Hurricurse was one of Taka's (from MH: Destiny series by Cottonmouth255) deadliest enemies (as stated by Cotton himself once). The Reasons being that Hurricurse is just as unpredictable and fluid in battle as Taka, and never follows a pattern in his attacks (for fear of being exploited if he did so).
- As of Monster Hunter EX: A new era, Hurricurse only had a panic attack twice. But since this is non canon, He has only had a panic attack once, during MHH5: Revenge of Kesena.
- He was, originally, going to have Wind manipulating powers, like in his Non canon appearances, but this was scrapped, for personal reasons.