"Feared Flying Wyverns that inhabit the Sleeted Caves. They are well know by hunters for their ability to throw ice shard from both the ground and through a special reaction in freezing cold organs. Harlamsharok do have one weakness however-skin that has little to no resistance to flaming weapons."
One of Harlamsharok's main gimmicks is to cause tornados from flying in swift circles, then ripping up ice from the floor and throwing it into them, causing the ice to be flung quickly across the area. Another tactic of its is to cause ice to rise out from the ground in large or small spears.
Armor Sets and Skills
Set: Harmlamsharok Fire:-20 Water:+10 Thunder:0 Ice:+15 Dragon:0 Skills: Wind Res. Up(M) Ice Aura Ice Attack+1 Taunt
Set: Harmlamsharok S Fire:-30 Water:+10 Thunder:0 Ice:+20 Dragon:0 Skills: Wind Res. Up(L) Ice Aura Ice Attack+2 Adrenaline+1 Expert+1 Taunt
- All of Harlamsharok's Armor Sets have a new skill on them: Ice Aura. This skill works in a similar way to the Flame Aura skill with a few changes:
- The Ice Aura skill repels the following small monsters: Kelbi, Bullfango, Rhenoplos, Apceros and Uraggi.
- Ice Aura gives a small boost to Ice element attacks (this stacks with the Ice Attack+ and Element Attack+ skills)
- When enraged, the tornados produced grow in size, and the ice pillars have a larger area.
- It's head plating can be broken, wings punctured, leg plating broken on both legs and have its tail severed and carved.