Gliataur's body is white with some grey parts on legs, horn and back. Unlike its relatives it cannot build its own shell and often uses the shaped shell of a young Arcopis on its back but also some undefined shells. The thick legs are covered by white hairs that keep them warm. Gliataur has longer claws than Ceanataur and uses them additionally for climbing and gripping the ice. It possesses spikes under the legs that dig into the ice which helps not sliding away.
Average: 428,10 cm
- The weakness is fire, then dragon.
- Gliataur is closely related to Hermitaur and Ceanataur.
- It uses ice breath and throws with snow which inflicts snowman status.
- The Carapaceon feeds of the insects on the ground like its relatives.
- They live in groups with their leaders and adult form, the Vakos Gliataur. When a threat appears Gliataurs make a weird sound to alarm the others.
- They are quite social monsters tolerating other insect-eating or herbivorous monster like Bullfangos, Snow Lirotas and Tundric Yian Kut-Kus in their nearness.
- Gliataurs are prey to many monsters like Barioth, Glacial Agnaktor, Deviljho and Stygian Zinogre.
- Claw swipe
- Snow throw (snowman)
- Ice breath
Small Gliataur Shell, Sharp Claw, Small Arcopis Shell