The Eurptyridis is a small, yet ferocious water dwelling scorpion like Cheliceratas. Their claws are sharp and deadly, and they are extremely hardy, able to survive in just about any body of water. Their claws are used by Revalius' Tribal people as weapons.
- Eurptyridis Claw
- Eurptyridis Claw +
- Eurptyridis SharpClaw
- Eurptyridis SpineClaw
- Eurptyridis shell
- Eurptyridis Hardshell
- Eurptyridis Carapace
- Eurptyridis HardCarapace
- Raw meat
- They will swarm over any carcasses, even those otheir own kind, similar to Remobra.
- They are the only Aquatic Temnoceran thus far.
- They are placed in the temnoceran class for their relationship to the Spider like creatures. In fact, they are much more related to Temnocerans than they are to Carapaceons. And the fact that they can extend their jaws like Nerscylla, although not as far, since they rely on their Spined Piscers.
- Although rarely found on land, they will go on land to breed.
Anywhere that has water is fair game as habitat to these monstrosities
- It was inspired by earth's ancient Sea Scorpions (Eurypterids)
- Although once classified as a Carrapaceon, it is now classified in Monster Hunter EX, as a Temnoceran.
- A spore render will be coming soon...
- They may make an appearance in Monster Hunter Hurricurse.