Name: Elogdumurog Name means: River Crusher
Monster Type: Brute wyvern
Fish and other small Aquatic creatures.
Deserted Island, Flooded Forest, Mountain Stream, and Rocky Coast.
Most Noticeable Feature:
A gullet like a pelican's towards the front of its mouth, with a bone crest that it uses as a protector for its gullet (shaped like an axe and is used as one).
This monster is extremely territorial because of its main food supply... fish. Each Elogdumurog has its own fishing hole. Their own species keep well away from each other, except in mating season. Any monster (or hunter) they see as a threat to their food supply will be attacked and most likely killed (monster examples... Qurupeco/Sub, Great Jaggi/Jaggi/Jaggia, R.Ludroth/Ludroth, Gobul, or even a Lagiacrus that ventures on land!).
Unique Fight Behavior:
If you are in the same area as the Elogdumurog, and if you are fishing, it automatically will go into rage mode until it leaves the area or the person who was fishing faints [(same goes for monsters)(when in this rage mode the Elogdumurog has only 40% of its armor)].
- Uragaan super smash + Barroth charge combo
- Deviljho bite + Deviljho pin attack combo
- Tail slap: First it starts out as a Uragaan tail spin but stops half way and does a Diablos double tail smash
- Deviljho bite + Diablos hip-check
- Deviljho bite
- Uragaan super smash
- Deviljho pin attack
- Brute wyvern body slam
- Deviljho bite upper cut (with forward movement)
- Deviljho bite upper cut (with forward movement) + Tail slap + Brute wyvern body slam
- Ultimate combo (only fishing-induced-rage mode): Deviljho bite upper cut (with forward movement and turn around) + Uragaan super smash + Barroth charge combo + Brute wyvern body slam + Deviljho bite + Deviljho pin attack combo
- Semi-Ultimate combo (any rage mode): Uragaan super smash + Barroth charge combo + Deviljho bite + Diablos hip-check
Low Rank Carves/Rewards
|Base Rewards||Wound Rewards||Cap.Rewards||Body Carves||Tail Carves|
High Rank Carves/Rewards
|Base Rewards||Wound Rewards||Cap.Rewards||Body Carves||Tail Carve|