"A species of Brute Wyvern known as the "Jumping Wyvern". It attempts to use its large bodyweight to crush its oppressors, often by leaping onto them from above or a quick series of stomps. Don't steal their eggs without good reason!"
Denerithion bare resemblance to Abiorugu, both in colour and size, making them quite intimidating to novice hunters. They are unique in the fact that they will purposely try to gain a height advantage over opponents to try and jump down and crush them. Most of the attacks caused by a Denerithion are pinning, which causes distress for hunters without the new Swift Getaway skill. Since they are extremely protective parents, they travel and nest in pairs, and the female will chase whatever threatens their den for miles, while the male guards the nest.
Set: Denerithion-Base Defense 110 Fire:-25 Water:+10 Thunder:0 Ice:-10 Dragon:-5 Skills: Defense Up(M) Evasion+1 Evade Extender Sneak Double Stun Set: Denerithion S-Base Defense 230 Fire:-25 Water:+15 Thunder:0 Ice:-10 Dragon:-10 Skills: Defense Up(L) Evasion+1 Evade Extender Sneak Double Stun
- While Denerithion is encountered first in 2* quests, it is not fought until the 4* quest "Leaping Brute".
- It's head, both leg plates and back can be broken, and its tail severed and carved twice.
- Breaking the leg plates will reduce the tremors caused by its jumping and stomp attacks, as well as negating the pinning effect on its moves.
- Denerithion will actively chase the hunter, regardless of carrying an egg or not. It will chase them throughout the different zones of the Verdant Forest and Highlands, often taking alternate routes on higher ground.
- Although it cannot enter the Base Camp of areas, it can be seen clawing at the entrance and roaring at the hunter. It will go away if they take a nap in the bed however.
- The first sillable of its name comes from its overprotected nests, or "Dens".