It is similar to a dung beetle. Darungas dark gold color marks the carapace. The triangular head has undeveloped mandibles and the two antennas are black. Darungas underside is bright golden just as its pretty long legs.
Average: 462,1 cm
- The weakness is wind, then fire.
- Darunga is mostly found close to dung to roll it up to lay its eggs into it or using it as food source.
- Like other small Neopterons Darunga has to be poisoned to carve it successfully.
- As quite peaceful monster it only attacks when threatened.
- To repel possible enemies Darunga throws dung at them which inflicts the Soiled Status.
- Exemplary predators are Barroth, Volvidon and Bellargon.
- Dung Throw
Darunga Shell, Monster Fluid, Dung Ball