The Bulwark Torthos looks like a giant snap turtle with an Mountain-like Shell, overgrown with deep sea plants, mussels and coated with rockhard ore or solid rock.
The mouth features no fangs but a rockhard beak with an horn potruding from it upwards.
The Shell of the Torthos is nearly indestructible and features holes along the sides which can shoot high pressure water blasts out of them using water supply gathered while underwater.
Sometimes the turtle has to drink or dive to refill her water supply.
In Size the Torthos is around 25% bigger as an Akantor or Ukanlos and is ABOVE them in the food chain, even though she is normally docile an Akantor would never attack an Bulwark Torthos.
The Bulwark Torthos is docile and mostly a herbivorous aquatic deep sea leviathan.
But in the food chain the Torthos is on top of it, slightly below Fatalis or Dire Miralis.
No one attacks this turtle because of the nearly indestructible shell and the strength of the water blasts fired from the Shell.
When angered, the Torthos will attack relentlessly until the Danger Source is dead, even more fiercely if the Torthos has an Egg to protect.
Wolverus can chain most of his attacks to combos.
- Attack 1: Rock Beak (G-Rank) - Crushes the beak into the earth, causing debris to scatter in all directions. Direct Hit: Fatal Damage, Debris Hit: Medium Damage. When enraged, additional to crushing the beak into the ground, a water beam will be fired in to the earth, increasing the area of debris scatter and adds Water Damage. Huge Area of Effect (While enraged, LARGE Area of Effect)
- Attack 2: Fortify (G-Rank) - Withdraws into the shell, becoming absolutely indestructible, even purple sharpness bounces. After a short time, water blasts come out of the Shell and Torthos comes out of his shell afterwards. Water Blasts: Medium Water Damage.
- Attack 3: 100-Ton Rush (G-Rank) - Starts to rush in a straight line, causing Quake Effects with each Step. High Damage.
- Attack 4: Water Buster (G-Rank) - Shoots water out of one of the shell openings, Torthos can control from which opening the shot comes. Medium Water Damage.
- Attack 5: Body Slam (G-Rank) - Torthos rears up and slams into the Ground with the Power of a falling Mountain. Large Area of Quake. Fatal Damage if Hit, Medium Damage if Close. (Only when enraged)
Heads: 10 (Cut) / 30 (Blunt) (Can be broken twice, first beak, then scar through the eye)
Front Legs: 25 (Cut) / 25 (Blunt) (Can be damaged, all 2)
Back Legs: 25 (Cut) / 25 (Blunt) (Can be damaged, all 2)
Tail: 30 (Cut) / 5 (Blunt) (Can be damaged)