It is similar to an assassin bug. Asscernavesi has a long head with antennas and small but strong mandibles. The long, black body with small blue spikes and a white underside is covered on the back by evenly long wings. The bright red catch legs are covered on the inside with a sticky substance that is water-proof.
Average: 1899,06 cm
Biggest size measured: 2403,76 cm
- The weakness is earth, then fire.
- In Rage Mode the back turns partially more blue.
- When exhausted it fails to use its (water) air ball attack.
- Asscernavesi can suck in much air that enables it to stay a long time underwater.
- The Neopteron swims by using its arms and legs.
- The body color enables perfect camouflage underwater.
- With the wings the monster can produce a whirlpool underwater and whirlwind on land though it leaves water only when low on air.
- It uses water and wind with a water air ball and the whirlpools.
- On land these attacks are reduced to only wind moves.
- The red color of the catch legs is used for luring prey in the deep sea. With the gluey substance it can hold prey and enemies.
- The substance on the hands is a wanted glue for armors because it withstands even strong attacks and is water-proof.
- Asscernavesi feeds of fish and smaller water monsters but also the monsters unawarely coming too near to the water.
- They are loners normally but don't dislike the nearness of other individuals.
- About the mating itself is not much known. Asscernavesis seem to go further in the sea to mate and seem to get quite deep in the water even. It's unknown why.
- The females lay the eggs into certain underwater plants.
- Breakable parts are the catch legs (each), the wings and the head.
- When the wings are broken its whirlpool (-wind) attacks lose strength.
- Slash with catch legs
- Pin attack (opens up catch legs, then grips target with them)
- Whirlpool (underwater), -wind (on land)
- Body slam (on land)
- Hip check
- Water air ball (in water, on land only air ball)
- Charge attack (underwater waterblight)
Chitin Armor, Compound Eye (when head broken)Asscernavesi Catch Leg (only when broken), Asscernavesi Glue (when catch leg broken), Asscernavesi Leg, Asscernavesi Wing (when broken), Asscernavesi Head (only when broken, rare!), Air Sac